71-73 Mustang LED tail lights

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible, 351 C2V, 3 Speed Manual Transmission, Decor Group, Color Keyed Racing Mirrors. 6C Medium Goldenrod, White Knit Vinyl Bucket
Scott Keller wound up with everything needed to look into getting them produced, but we haven't heard anything in awhile - I'll see if I can get an update. I know I signed up for 2 sets if they ever come available, that's how bad I [still] want 'em.
I'd be in for a set

Reaction score
My Car
My all time favorite vehicle is our 1969 Shelby GT500
I am also waiting, patiently. Getting that kind of operation up and running takes more than just a notion... Meanwhile I am fine with the oem taillight lenses.

Mister 4x4

Too Big to Sneak
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1
I caught up with Scott, and he's been dealing with some medical issues for the past several months, which kind of stalled his efforts to get the manufacturing process underway. He's pretty much there and ready to go, but still has a bit more recovery to do before he can get back into it. Trust me, he's chomping at the bit to get through it all, as he still needs to finish up his '72 Q-Code restomod project (which will be worth waiting for).

Zaiablh

Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach 1
I caught up with Scott, and he's been dealing with some medical issues for the past several months, which kind of stalled his efforts to get the manufacturing process underway. He's pretty much there and ready to go, but still has a bit more recovery to do before he can get back into it. Trust me, he's chomping at the bit to get through it all, as he still needs to finish up his '72 Q-Code restomod project (which will be worth waiting for).
Has there been any new information on these tails and I hope Scott's doing alright

Mister 4x4

Too Big to Sneak
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1
Scott's still on the mend for probably another 6 months or so. When he gets to a point where he can get more involved, he'll get the ball rolling again on the taillight production. Unfortunately, he's an absolute perfectionist, which means he won't jump into this halfway, but that also means that they'll be the absolutely best they can be as a result.