71-73 Mustang Values

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you everyone. The links were a prefect help to me, and I am sure in the future they will be for others too.

At least at this point I can say it is a MACH I from the VIN for sure, and since you all helped me understand the options were all over the map. I will order the $20 report too. I would like to see if all the original options are intact. I would think so since nothing has basically changed on it since 79, except for my removal of the factory AC system. My plan is to upgrade to an aftermarket reliable 134 system. Although I still have the original system. Heck, I even stabbed the points distributor back in during my overhaul. It took more time for me to remember how to use my old dwell meter, than it did to find it.

Recommendations Please on new front seat covers, and an AC system?

Once I discover the findings on the report, I will update you, add some photos, and maybe you all can help me with the reason for all my questions, the values.

Thank you and Happy New Year
TMI makes nice seat covers, and you should probably replace the foam while you are there….Classic Auto Air makes a a great AC system. All can be ordered via National Parts Depot. Both of theses items may take a while if NPD doesnt have them in stock. It took 14 weeks for CAA to build my AC.

hahaha how did I reply to a 2 year old thread?

RIBS, Thank you for the info. Since my last primary post in 1-2021, I still monitor for additional info. Seeing how our projects and/or completed Mustangs continue to cause an intrest in these topics, Thank you for the reply.

I will look into the AC system you recommend. That is the item my wife asks I complete before next summer. We are able to take the car out now, I recently put on new seat covers. It was my first attempt to install interior like this, and in my opinion, they turned out great. Still more to go, but at least I have been able to drive it and enjoy.

Back