• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71-73 parts moving sale best offer taken on all parts!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

87fox72mach

Reaction score
My Car
1995 firebird rebuilt motor 5 spd dail driver
1987 grand wagoneer plow truck
1987 mustang lx 5.0 work custom engine bay and paint
1972 mach 1 project
recently moved and found out i have a ton of misc parts that i wont be using for my car. ill list some mostly odds and ends

PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected] FOR INFO/ PICS. MY INBOX FILLS UP TO FAST ON HERE

taking best offer on these parts gotta move em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

passenger side sport mirror has broken base 20

fuel tank straps make offer

headlight buckets parts and a few buckets

passenger side fastback quarter extension 20

i believe 71 72 coupe or vert driver side endcap quarter 10

a/c compressor YORk part number is D4 came off a 74 windosor worked fine my friend re did his motor and switched to a fancy pulley setup no more a/c . 150 obo

1973 i believe shifter assembly for C6 still has backup light and neutral swtich harness attached. has one screw from trim stuck in it. 40 obo

some interior roof trim the metal pieces around headliner

some 351c water pump pulleys

fold down seat assembly just the folding panels of the seat blue in color needs carpet and trim

B PILLAR ON PASSENGER SIDE. A PLLAR PATCH i cut for a member who flaked on me

tons of random stuff just ask! all parts are + shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
all pars best offfer i have tons more just ask what your looking for

Do you have the lower rear quarter panels for passenger or driver side or both sides? If you do I would love to see some pics! I will email you too, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
do you mean quarter panels as in sheet metal? i do not have any of those sorry

Did the car have AC? I'm in the market for the power steering oil cooler w/ac.

Negative. On the cooler. I know where there may be one in a junk yard tho. Not sure condition

Up gotta move these parts!!

I believe I have 2 that are complete or almost complete. I can check Thursday when I'm off for ya

I'd say it's in good shape. From what I recall it went into all the gears. Had a black camera case handle. I can send u pics

recently moved and found out i have a ton of misc parts that i won't be using for my car. ill list some mostly odds and ends

PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected] FOR INFO/ PICS. MY INBOX FILLS UP TO FAST ON HERE

taking best offer on these parts gotta move em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

passenger side sport mirror has broken base 20

fuel tank straps make offer

headlight buckets parts and a few buckets

passenger side fastback quarter extension 20

i believe 71 72 coupe or vert driver side endcap quarter 10

a/c compressor YORk part number is D4 came off a 74 windosor worked fine my friend re did his motor and switched to a fancy pulley setup no more a/c . 150 obo

1973 i believe shifter assembly for C6 still has backup light and neutral swtich harness attached. has one screw from trim stuck in it. 40 obo

some interior roof trim the metal pieces around headliner

some 351c water pump pulleys

fold down seat assembly just the folding panels of the seat blue in color needs carpet and trim

B PILLAR ON PASSENGER SIDE. A PLLAR PATCH i cut for a member who flaked on me

tons of random stuff just ask! all parts are + shipping
Hi

Do you have any 351 C engine parts? Looking for orig. valve covers in perfect condition and alt, brackets,

Thanks! Doug in Indy

Nothing that is really nice. Sorry!

negative on the fenders sorry

Do you have the lower rear quarter panels for passenger or driver side or both sides? If you do I would love to see some pics! I will email you too, thanks!
Are you still looking for these? I have some I'm about to cut off a parts car if you are interested?

2db1jlg.jpg

Back