• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 71-73 parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 H code convert., 351C 2V, FMX, 9in., Ram air, Pwr Steering, Pwr Disc brakes, air-conditioning, 15" sport wheels, Ivy Glo w/white deluxe interior.
We're starting by selling a Pertronix Flamethrower II billet distributer for 351C/429/460. Just removed from vehicle since we're refitting the car with Ram-air and this distributor is way too tall. We purchased the car last July and the previous owner explained he had recently installed the distributor. Great choice but like I mentioned above, hates ram air. Like new condition, just over a year old. and approx 800-1000 miles

$225.00 includes shipping (continental US only)

Attachments

• IMG_1802 (2).jpg
    IMG_1802 (2).jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1803 (2).jpg
    IMG_1803 (2).jpg
    65 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Hi, has this been sold?
Oh crap. I really apologize but I've been on a highly consuming project and just now saw. Yes it's still available and will probably stay that way if I don't check more often. Doohhh.

Back