• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71-73 steering parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach 1, Q code, 4 speed, fully optioned
Clearing out items I acquired years ago for another 71-73 project I decided not to undertake.  Steering related parts.  Tilt column with key and "rag joint".  Extra "rag joint" for a tilt column.  2 rim blow steering wheels, no cracks.  The ginger one with pad.  The other is a dark color from a Lincoln (Lincolns, Mercury and other Ford cars used the same 3 spoke steering wheel as Mustangs, but the pads were different and offered in more colors).  Interior column trim, black.  Power steering gears, one variable ratio (tag SPA-T) the other fixed.  PM me if interested in any or all items.  

IMG_1065[1].JPGIMG_1068[1].JPGIMG_1070[1].JPG    

IMG_1069[1].JPG

IMG_1071[1].JPG

I had tilt in my '71 and now I miss it in my '73.  Interested in the tilt column and rag joint -- prices? PM is fine if you wish.

I’m interested in the ginger steering wheel with pad.  What is the price?

Back