71 Boss, Australia...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1F03H
1F05M
2F05H
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Mickus,

I've been tryin' to sell my Mach 1 for a year now and nobody wants it - go figure.:huh:

http://cars.aocarshop.com.au/view.php/our_cars/1973_Ford_Mustang_Mach_1_Blue_3_Speed_Automatic_Fastback/12554461/

Greg.:-/
Greg, I would dig a hole with my bare hands straight through to you to get your car!! I would roll in a mound of fire ants!! I would let Hillary Clinton have her way wit me:( (YUCK!!!!!) whatever it took to bring your car home! ! Just too far away and I have to spend my 50k on my R code resto.

Greg, your 73 is clean, sharp and well presented. It will sell, but just needs the right discerning buyer. You know this may take some time. If you are after a quick sale, drop the price. :chin:

I have spruiked your 73 locally but haven't had any bites, everyone is looking for a bargain Greg. I suppose if you aren't desperate for a sale and are willing to hold off for the right buyer who will see the value, then hold the price you have listed. On the other hand, if you want to get things moving take a look at your price point. Your previous posts regarding this would indicate you are pretty resolute with the price. ::thumb::

Just hang in there Greg.

Bob's 71 Boss is immaculate. I seriously deliberated taking the plunge with this but then I started considering what I'd do with a concourse car. I resolved that a concourse car is not for me. Apart from the time it takes to maintain the presentation, it would be a travesty to mod, in the manner that I enjoy, such a beautiful example of a factory restoration. The clutter of stickers and labels and branding in the engine bay, which are all concourse correct, would trigger my ocd too :(

I've sold some pretty high priced cars and other items on eBay and have a few strategies to maximise a healthy close price. PM me or give me a call and I'll walk you through them ::thumb::

Cheers...

...Mickus

Hey Mickus,

I've been tryin' to sell my Mach 1 for a year now and nobody wants it - go figure.:huh:

http://cars.aocarshop.com.au/view.php/our_cars/1973_Ford_Mustang_Mach_1_Blue_3_Speed_Automatic_Fastback/12554461/

Greg.:-/
Greg, I would dig a hole with my bare hands straight through to you to get your car!! I would roll in a mound of fire ants!! I would let Hillary Clinton have her way wit me:( (YUCK!!!!!) whatever it took to bring your car home! ! Just too far away and I have to spend my 50k on my R code resto.
Thanks man!

$35,000.00 US makes it yours.

Hhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - we could go with time payment.:p:p

Greg.:)

As someone told me today, you could put my 75 rusty XB Coupe right next to my shiny 73 vert both with for sale signs and everyone would be lining up for the XB:) This is the Australian market. Greg, it will take a while at the price your asking but so what? You have a really nice Mustang to drive in the mean time:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As someone told me today, you could put my 75 rusty XB Coupe right next to my shiny 73 vert both with for sale signs and everyone would be lining up for the XB:) This is the Australian market. Greg, it will take a while at the price your asking but so what? You have a really nice Mustang to drive in the mean time:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Greg,

I think you are right there. Thanks for your input.

Greg.:)

Back