• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71 convertible parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobmarlojill

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible, 351C 2v, Full restoration
I just bought a truckload of random 71 convertible parts....if anyone is looking to buy something feel free to ask me if I have it....they are all used original parts in used shape. Im open to offers.

just to list a few:

351C 2v - runs

FMX - tranny - working

9" rear end - complete

convertible top with pump and cylinders

outside windsheid chrome

underdash vent ducts

quarter windows with all parts

etc.....

I know it is open but I dont know the Ratio right now....I will post it if I can get it figured out.

im planning on taking pictures of everything friday so I will try and get some up soon.

can you upload some pictures of the parts.

Last edited by a moderator:
here are some pictures....I have stuff that is not pictured too

DSC05851.JPG

DSC05792.JPG

DSC05796.JPG

DSC05814.JPG

DSC05820.JPG

DSC05826.JPG

DSC05829.JPG

DSC05832.JPG

DSC05838.JPG

DSC05842.JPG

DSC05847.JPG

DSC05845.JPG

DSC05741.JPG

DSC05803.JPG

DSC05823.JPG

DSC05841.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a bit hesitant to sell just that one small piece off the whole top....making the top that much harder to sell with parts missing. you wouldnt be interested in the complete top?

I need the drivers side, inner, "drop down bracket" that held the power top cylinder to the convertible frame. It looks like you have it in the pictures.

I am a bit hesitant to sell just that one small piece off the whole top....making the top that much harder to sell with parts missing. you wouldnt be interested in the complete top?

I need the drivers side, inner, "drop down bracket" that held the power top cylinder to the convertible frame. It looks like you have it in the pictures.
What do you want for the whole top???

Im thinking for the complete top....Frame, cylinders, pump and hoses...would be $400.

Just the top frame and not the pump and cylinders....$250

What do you want for the whole top???

Do you still have parts?
I do still have alot of parts....whats are you looking for?
Conv. top header, Mine has a busted latch and may be the trim (hockey sticks) around the top opening.
I still have the chrome around the convertible although they are pitted pretty bad. The Convertible top has had some parts sold off of it now so it is not complete. If you are interested in a specific part of the top I can check it out for you to see what condition its in. Thanks

I do still have alot of parts....whats are you looking for?
Conv. top header, Mine has a busted latch and may be the trim (hockey sticks) around the top opening.
I still have the chrome around the convertible although they are pitted pretty bad. The Convertible top has had some parts sold off of it now so it is not complete. If you are interested in a specific part of the top I can check it out for you to see what condition its in. Thanks
I need the pass. (right) top latch assm. Mine has the latch handle but the hook assm. is gone. As far a the trim, I was looking for back ups. Mine are still onthe car but when I remove them for re-chrome I'm afraid the mounting studs may snap off. Already had one missing. How much for the trim? And Please check on the latch parts or the whole header assm.

Thanks for your help.

I need the pass. (right) top latch assm. Mine has the latch handle but the hook assm. is gone. As far a the trim, I was looking for back ups. Mine are still onthe car but when I remove them for re-chrome I'm afraid the mounting studs may snap off. Already had one missing. How much for the trim? And Please check on the latch parts or the whole header assm.

Thanks for your help.
My right side latch handle is broke so I need that, my hold down is fine...I would be interested in just that part

Back