• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71 dash top with vin

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BURR

Reaction score
My Car
72 MUSTANG R CODE IN PIECES
I have a 71 dash top with vin attached  1F05M133637        Dash top would need reconditioned if used. I can remove the vin plate if that is all that is needed.

304-481-3652 WV

I have a 71 dash top with vin attached  1F05M133637        Dash top would need reconditioned if used. I can remove the vin plate if that is all that is needed.

304-481-3652 WV
Classifieds and Advertising The free classified section is for members to sell 71-73 Mustang cars and parts items. All items including parts and complete cars must be priced. Anything commercial or business related is not allowed in the classified section. If you would like to be considered for a spot as an advertiser on 7173mustangs.com, please contact RocketFoot. We will make all efforts to keep scams and scammers off our site, but we cannot be held responsible for anything advertised by other parties on our forums. As with any internet source, buy and/or sell at your own risk.

Back