71 Finally Painted

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Vintage, which Art Morrison did you use for the rear? I'm wanting to do something exactly like that, but haven't been able to figure out which suspension I want to use.
It is the back half of their Mustang Max-G full chassis.

6081150779_a66979b127.jpg

Sorry it has been so long. Other projects have given us some major problems. I have added a few photos to the album.

Last edited by a moderator:
How difficult was it to install a 70 dash in the 71 mustang. It looks great btw, I have just never seen it. Gives me ideas for my next mustang. 460? Damn that sounds badass.

Do want!

drool.gif
drool.gif
drool.gif

Hey, where are you in Houston? I want to see that car close up. I love the bumpers and wanted to do the same but did not know how to do it.

WOW! Stroked 460? Beauty and power! What's the hold up Mitch? Should be done by now :p
I know most of us are not spending major money on our rides, but no one has told that to any of our customers. Along with this 71, we are building a 65, 66, 67, 69, and 70 Mustang.

So in answer to your question, I need more hours in a day, or a way to clone myself. The cloning bit would be interesting, I could finally talk to myself and get an answer.

The fuel tank came out great. It is at the powder coater along with a truckload of other parts. We are building the fuel system this week along with oil and transmission coolers. Next week is exhaust, then off to get an interior.

Our goal is a show Thanksgiving weekend.

Back