• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71 front disc spindles / calipers / hubs. Northern California

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71' Grande project.
IMG_20150208_100409.jpg

I have some parts pulled out of my 71'. The spindles are factory disc, passenger side is perfect, drivers side took some beating with a two pound hammer to separate from lower ball joint. Will touch up with a file. Hubs come with discs, (discs are garbage). Calipers are good cores or rebuild them yourself. All parts are covered in 40 something year old undercoating. The dust shields for both sides are nice shape. All the parts you need to go factory disk brakes. Everything is crusty and in need of cleaning.

Update... I tossed the disks and hubs in the scrap.

I don't having a clue what the pile of parts is worth (If anything). If it is worth something to you make me an offer. I get OK FedEx ground rates, this stuff is heavy! Other option is to pick it up. Can meet in Medford Oregon on the weekends or Redding CA weekdays after 7pm.

Pm me or reply to thread.

Peter

IMG_20150208_100327.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Will $20.00 do it?

Will $20.00 do it?
If I cover shipping...No.

If you cover shipping...Yes.
Any idea what it would be to 82007
Not really. I'm out at work and may not be able to get back to the shop for 10 days or so. I don't know if I can fit the spindles in a large USPS flat rate box, but if they fit I think everything could go in two of them. That would be about $28.00

If I cover shipping...No.

If you cover shipping...Yes.
Any idea what it would be to 82007
Not really. I'm out at work and may not be able to get back to the shop for 10 days or so. I don't know if I can fit the spindles in a large USPS flat rate box, but if they fit I think everything could go in two of them. That would be about $28.00

Spindles and calipers are gone (in the scrap bin).

Thanks for looking,

Peter

Back