71 Mach 1 autumn photo setting

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAHAHAHA!!!! Greg, you romantic!

I projected Michael cruising the Autobahn at 50 clicks with the Audis, Mercs and Porches screaming past at 200, Cliff crooning in the background in that magnificent 71, autumn leaves cascading.

COTM, got my vote! The soundtrack; perfect!

...Mickus

BTW...

Michael; where's ya spoiler!

...Mickus

Last edited by a moderator:
HAHAHAHA!!!! Greg, you romantic!

I projected Michael cruising the Autobahn at 50 clicks with the Audis, Mercs and Porches screaming past at 200, Cliff crooning in the background in that magnificent 71, autumn leaves cascading.

COTM, got my vote! The soundtrack; perfect!

...Mickus

BTW...

...Mickus

Hey Mickus,

I guess i am a romantic.:p

But yeah, you're right. Had another thought - if the Mustang was shot with an action sequence like you say, then some appropriate action music would be terrific as well. Good one!

Greg.:)

I must admit I am not the Cliff-Richard-guy, but thanks for the moodful video. My heart is more with AC/DC (a wink to Australia), Guns n' Roses or Waylon Jennings when I'm on the road. When it comes to "romantic" tunes, I like Willie Nelson or Dean Martin. And I don't like Autobahn driving, I am more used to scenic or country roads which the Mustang likes more. Northern Germany has lots of them and you alway find a nice one to cruise along.

About the blue, my friends call the car "the Blue Pearl", I guess it is a tribute to the ship of Jack Sparrow, sorry, Captain Jack Sparrow.

It is in the garage. Not yet painted. Mounting holes are already in the valance panel. I could not yet convince myself to install it. It is a controverse topic and a bit polarizing.

In my opinion, you have the best roads in the world Michael.

I have driven in Germany many times and have driven from Wurzburg to Neuschwanstein along the beautiful Romantische Strasse a couple of times (first with my wife and second with my wife and daughter) but never in a Mustang and both times in winter! The first time, back in the late 90's, we arrived in Fussen after an 8 hour meander from Augsburg. We went to check in to our hotel to discover we had left our passports in Augsburg:shootself: Man, I hammered that Audi back to Augsburg and from what I recall was back there in 45 minutes, thanks to the amazing freeways!

Here in Australia, and to a great degree the rest of the world, when planners routed freeways from point A to point B they placed a pin in A, a pin in B then run a string line between the two. This resulted in great stretches of long straight and relatively boring roads. Back in the 30's the German government of the time cleverly planned the Autobahn to be wide enough to cater for future growth and made the routes interesting taking in magnificent vistas and local attractions. They deliberately avoided long straight roads in an effort to avoid accidents and highway hypnosis. The architecture of the Autobahn alone is breathtaking!

I agree with you about the spoiler being a controversial topic and I threw the comment in because of the spoiler voting thread being hot. I have a vert that is getting front and rear spoiler. On the mock up, both improved the aesthetic although this is only my opinion and is purely subjective. Good luck with your decision!

Cheers...

...Mickus

Last edited by a moderator:
What an incredible car and really nice choice of color. I think I may be going this route with my Mustang. It's cool to see this car being enjoyed in other countries.

Great looking car, thank you for sharing. :bravo::thankyouyellow:

Back