71 Mach 1 Front Bumper Brackets?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rambot

Reaction score
My Car
71 Mach 1
Anybody have a picture of what the 71 Mach 1 Bumper brackets looks like? I came across an original Mach 1 front bumper a while back, didn't realize brackets were different from the 73. At some point in my car's life, the front bumper got replaced with a 73 bumper and am trying to correct that, but can't find any pictures of what the 71 front brackets look like. Here's what my car looks like at the moment, but I secured a 71 Front bumper a while back, now just need to know what the front brackets look like so I can get those. Thanks for all the help so far everyone.

Is this want you mean?
I'm not sure, the brackets sold at CJ pony parts say that they are only for the Chrome bumper and don't fit with the Polyutherane bumper, it's hard to find pics of what they look like. I did find a picture as I kept looking of a mach 1 bumper with brackets, So now I'm wondering if the brackets they have at Mustangs Unlimited are the ones I need. Item #s 17767 & 17766

free private image hosting

There is no difference in the brackets on 71-2 cars

There is no difference in the brackets on 71-2 cars
Thanks for clearing that up! So it's only the bumper that is hard to find, and not the brackets. Got it.

Back