71 Mach 1 Lady's Mach

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 restored in the original light pewter metallic with TMI interior and custom stereo from Pacific Car Audio
Well we got her fired up today. Just ran for a few minutes and the Powerjection III was adjusting and started running pretty good. The 2 1/2" Magnaflow exhaust sounds great so far. Can't wait to get her out on the road in the next day or two

Thanks all, really liking the exhaust. Can't wait to get her on the road for a good test drive

Will e, are you going to be at Good-Guys? We will be bringing the Mach assuming we have no major issues and our wheels get it

I love that sound. Any chance you can tell me what specific Magnaflow mufflers you used they have several offerings and i dont know which one to go with? I'm doing a vert and need something more subdued.

Thank

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that sound. Any chance you can tell me what specific Magnaflow mufflers you used they have several offerings and i dont know which one to go with? I'm doing a vert and need something more subdued.

Thank

Jim
So far we have only run it in the shop but it really does sound great. The mufflers are 14326 which is 14" long 4" x 9" oval with center in and offset out, 2.5" stainless, here is the link http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/shopexd.asp?zone=main&id=11252

We used the 2 1/2" builder kit and their Xpipe kit. We have a friend that does exhaust do all the cutting and tack it all and then we tig welded it up

Thank

Jim
So far we have only run it in the shop but it really does sound great. The mufflers are 14326 which is 14" long 4" x 9" oval with center in and offset out, 2.5" stainless, here is the link http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/shopexd.asp?zone=main&id=11252

We used the 2 1/2" builder kit and their Xpipe kit. We have a friend that does exhaust do all the cutting and tack it all and then we tig welded it up
Thanks!

Wheels are done! We won't have them until Wednesday sometime. Good-Guys is Friday so cutting it close. So far this is the only picture available and it doesn't help much

23s8y8g.jpg

They are ID321. I am not sure if Into bought ID or if they are their 3 piece line. We had the inside hoop powder coated gloss black, the outer hoop is polished and the center hoop was powder coated with a textured grey. They won't be here for a couple more days and we are quite anxious to see them on

316r9tw.jpg

dneqaf.jpg

Front are 18" x 8" with 4 1/2" and the rear are 18" x 10" with 5 1/4". We are really anxious to see them but they won't get here till tomorrow sometime. Sounds like the size and backspace will work but until they are here ......

Back