71 mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lookin good Marc , So what did you put into the beastly engine ? Do you know what it's giving you back (HP) ? :)

Looking mighty nice. Sometimes I wish I went the route that you are going.

-jbojo
thanks

Lookin good Marc , So what did you put into the beastly engine ? Do you know what it's giving you back (HP) ? :)
599.3 Tq/456.4 Hp @ 4000 Rpm/555.8 Tq /497.4 Hp @ 4700 D-1 Block Bored .60 10.5 .1 flat tops 12 in the hole d-3 cast heads full port and polish.Comp cam 34-330-4.Roller rockers Torker 2 manifold ,Holley 770,Hei dist.Hooker Super Comps.c-g Kevlar Bands 2400 stall Nodular 3.25 posi 9 in rear for those Highway Miles. Baffled pan 93 octane will dyno on the chasis dyno at completion thanks Kermit You tube agent 47 mustang that satin black will be her color scheme

Looks like you are doing it up the right way. I'm sure your wife will be thrilled when it is done.
the shop is doing a great job.. Thanks

Looks great so far!
thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Marc - since you're doing a performance build on it, have you considered using this time as an opportunity to weld the receiver box for competition suspension onto the trunk floor?

-Kurt

Out standing job!
Thank You.. It's a work in progress.I'm just thankfull we have the work to pay as we go.. Thanks

Marc - since you're doing a performance build on it, have you considered using this time as an opportunity to weld the receiver box for competition suspension onto the trunk floor?

-Kurt
Hi Kurt , See your in south Florida I was born and raised in miami. Im now in ft.myers. Cool. Im not sure what your referring to fill me in? At 500 tq and 500 hp its a mild build for a grocery getter Im doing frame connectors.Stock Leafs w/traction Bars.Kyb Gas adjusts Rear. Rear sway bar. Front 429 coils w/ kyb gas. Ill take any advice though ..As they say you learn something new every day.What about that cold weather yesterday and the day before. mid 30's here man that makes me want to hibernate.. Take it easy. Great to hear from ya.. Marc

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking great...nice shop too
thanks .. Yea the owner collect all kind of vintage signs and car /gas station stuff. He has to have over a couple of Mil in stuff.. Its incredible.

Back