• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71 Mach1 for sale 25K

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skerwath

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 351C 2V
Doctors and time are keeping me from finishing this. Needs a little sheet metal work. I have 90% of the orig parts pulled off if you want to turn it into something for Pebble Beach. If you cruze around here, you find current pics. Not much done since my last post and back surgery. Matching numbers 351C converted to 4bbl. Factory air and original sheet metal. Air stopped working long time ago, but the parts are there. PS and PB. New leafs in the rear and a currie 3.73 third chunk. 31 spline axles. Hardened valve seats already done. 3 core Alum radiator, and she runs norm in Texas heat. Runs and drives fine once the interior is put back in it. I have a hard number I'm looking for. It will need to be picked up and it comes with all the orig parts I pulled. Marti report included. PM for more pictures. Almost complete and would be a great project. I have all new window rubber for it as well.

Maybe because I didn’t feel like reposting all the hi-res photos and uselessly eating up the board’s server space. I’m just one of the billygoats standing on the bridge looking down and waiting for comments like this.

Back