• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71 Mustang Mach 1 Parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like the distibutor and a piece from the tail light panel. I just picked up a 1971 Mach 1, the previous owner left a sack of cement in the trunk 20 years ago...well it turned to cement and rusted a hole in the panel left of the gas cap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, the distributor sold with the engine and the body is now shredded.

Do you happen to have the bumper reinforcement bracket. the piece the bumper mounts onto and where it attatches to the bumper brackets?

Hello, sorry there was no chin spoiler. Thanks

Hello; Interested in a front chin spoiler...Thanks!, Mark

Sorry, I do not. The body is now gone and I did not keep any of the bumper items. The car was extremely rotten. Thanks

Do you happen to have the bumper reinforcement bracket. the piece the bumper mounts onto and where it attatches to the bumper brackets?

Sir do you still have the tail light wiring asembly?

Hi, the rear honeycomb panel was broken up and has been discarded.

Thanks

Sir do you still have the tail light wiring asembly?
Hi, I do have the tail light wiring assembly. I have the complete vehicle harness actually. I was planning to sell the entire harness to midlife harness for core price when I actually got back into my shop.

How much for the honeycomb tail piece? Is it complete or broken?
Since he responded he doesn't have it.

I may have some used ones - most are cracked in the center though

Let me know and i can check for you

OR

I have new ones

Don

Item #D2ZZ-6342342/84

71-73 HONEYCOMB PANEL AND MOLDINGS SET

Set includes honeycomb tail panel and 2 piece trim moldings. Excellent quality, fit and finish. Price: $144.95

Item #D2ZZ-6342342

71-73 HONEYCOMB TAIL PANEL

Reproduction, excellent fit and finish. Fits all 1971 1972 1973 Mustang models. Price: $79.95

Item #D1ZZ-6342384

71-73 HONEYCOMB TAIL PANEL TRIM MOLDING SET

Two piece honeycomb panel trim set. Excellent quality reproductions, fits 1971 1972 1973 Mustang honeycomb tail panel. Price: $69.95

I am parting out a 71 Mustang Mach 1. It has a 351C with 2V heads. C6 trans. The heads are very rusty due to sitting with no intake. The body is rotten. The only possibly salvageable body panel is the pass door. The interior is very complete. The gauges and instrument cluster are already sold. Non A/C car, power disc brakes, competition power steering gear box SPA-T. Lots of trim pieces. Just ask for pics, prices, and availability. The center consol is crack in several places. I am working on removing the entire vehicle wiring harness. I will ship some parts.

I need a seat track the one without the adjustment handle

How much for the honeycomb tail piece? Is it complete or broken?
Since he responded he doesn't have it.

I may have some used ones - most are cracked in the center though

Let me know and i can check for you

OR

I have new ones

Don

Item #D2ZZ-6342342/84

71-73 HONEYCOMB PANEL AND MOLDINGS SET

Set includes honeycomb tail panel and 2 piece trim moldings. Excellent quality, fit and finish. Price: $144.95

Item #D2ZZ-6342342

71-73 HONEYCOMB TAIL PANEL

Reproduction, excellent fit and finish. Fits all 1971 1972 1973 Mustang models. Price: $79.95

Item #D1ZZ-6342384

71-73 HONEYCOMB TAIL PANEL TRIM MOLDING SET

Two piece honeycomb panel trim set. Excellent quality reproductions, fits 1971 1972 1973 Mustang honeycomb tail panel. Price: $69.95
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Opps. Figured out my question after posting.

Hi

Looking for 73 mach 1 interior where the headliner trim is peice passenger side rear quarter behind the window

Do you still have the passenger door. and where are you located. I am just north of Pittsburgh

Robert

Does any company make replacement rubber bumpers for the 71 72 stang?
None that I am aware of. I am also looking for one, but I am finding all the good ones gone or exorbiant in price!

Back