• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted 71 Mustang Windshield trim

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
70 Maverick Grabber w/351W & Toploader
71 Mach 1 w/ 429 & T56
Wanted - windshield trim for a 71 Mustang. Looking for good condition parts to be anodized (so, preferably pieces that have not been sand blasted or worked previously). Need Top and DS pillar piece specifically, but will take all three if in a set.

Marc
586-552-9312

Yeah - Doug has some nice pieces that I think would work well, but you are right down the road from me! : ) I live in Northville (Doug is in NJ, so, would have to ship). Shipping is not an issue, but adds a bit more work, etc. If you also had a set that was in good condition, I'd be willing to run out to have a look. Can you shoot me some pics?

You are more than welcome to come down and look. Garage is in Taylor, about 25 minutes away. Cell is 313-307-2296.

Back