71 roller on Craigslist

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see so many of the muscle car era cars, that like this one, have been completely disassembled by their owners and just left in pieces when the owner losses interest of just run out of funds. I always avoid pulling a car apart like this, I do one thing at a time and always try to keep the car in running condition. If I need an engine rebuild then I just pull the engine, rebuild it, and put it back in. Front suspension needs to be done, I only do that put it back together and get on with the nest thing. Front brakes need to be done, do that and put it back together. Always try to keep the car as close to running condition as possible, so if you loose interest or run out of fund, you can easily put it back together and sell it. One thing at a time, to avoid your vehicle ending up like this. And actually this is not a bad example at all, I have seen cars that were pulled apart much worse than this one.

Back