7173 Mustangs at B.J.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn - those are some fine lookin' cars. For some reason, that '73 'vert is really catching my eye. I'm thinking that some point down the road, I'll be having a drop-top of my own... along with my Mach 1, of course.

The red one looks far better in the pictures than in person. As we walked around it, my buddy said "you should be selling your '72 here, its nicer than this one". The more I looked at it, the more I agreed. It was a very friendly car, it waved at me a lot. With the blue Boss, I actually took a picture of it--the reason why? Well, the wing was installed backwards and it had a 69-70 wing. The funniest part is that the '70 parked next to it had a '71-73 wing on it. The listing numbers were far enough apart that I don't think they were the same seller and some sort of mistake, just two cars with the wrong wings.

EDIT--Holy crud--I just looked up what the red one sold for. My buddy was right. I can't believe the selling price. I would buy the Boss 351 all day long over the red one and they were only $4k apart in price!!! That is screwed up!

Last edited by a moderator:
To much like a 69 camaro with the hide away lights for me
And your point is?
If I wanted a car to look like a camaro I would have bought one
I just never cared for the look of the 67-69 camaro but then again I like "different" and first gen camaros have been over done.

And your point is?
If I wanted a car to look like a camaro I would have bought one
I just never cared for the look of the 67-69 camaro but then again I like "different" and first gen camaros have been over done.
True my two buddies both have 69 camaros and at the local cruise in Sat night I counted 10 69s camaros in the crowd needless to say mine was the only 71 and a 73 rolled in late

Back