'71'73 Mustangs.com Annual Meet & Greet

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welllllll, If any folks are up for a road trip to the Texas Hill Country...The 12th ANNUAL MustangSteve BASH will be held in Wimberley, Texas. 12 September 2015

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wimberley,_Texas

A good excuse for a Road Trip. As always 7173 Mustang owners are Welcome. The Texas Hill Country is what most Texans is the Best of Texas.

I'll be leaving Florida, 8 Sept 2015, driving across I-10 West collecting fellow Mustangers as we go along to the Austin/San Antonio region. Please come join up or blaze your own trail there.

Tubo

The meet and greets have sort of fallen off the radar screen from what I can gather. I scanned for this post regarding some sort of national get together from years gone by. I am not sure if anyone else would be interested. In looking over the Member Map it appears the highest concentration of members is east of the Mississippi and in the Northeast. To try and split the difference a bit I was wondering if anyone may be interested in meeting up in southern Ohio or Kentucky in the coming year? I recently attended a gathering of a bunch of Cyclone and Talladega owners and it was a small group, but a lot of good conversation and making new friendships. It would probably work best to schedule something to coincide with a long holiday weekend to allow folks some travel time if they are interested.

A couple questions to ponder:

Would you be interested in attending a gathering in 2018?

Would a holiday weekend work for you? If so which?

Would you bring your car or not?

Any other suggestions?

I would be interested.

As long as my house and shop are finished I would be to make most weekends work, holiday or not.

If not crazy far I would bring my car.

Closer to Iowa? :)

Why not attend Carlisle 2018 in PA (First weekend in June).
Ford Nationals in Carlisle would be a great meeting place.  "The largest All-Ford event in the world..."

http://www.carlisleevents.com/carlisle-events/carlisle-ford-nationals/
I would like to make it to Carlisle again. Been a couple years since I have been there.  Only 4 or 5 hour drive for me.  let me know if we are going to have a little meet up there and I will make sure I make it this year.

The red mustang club is gathering at Ford Carlisle this year. Since I live a few miles from the fair ground and have red 72, I no excuse too not go this time.

Yes, I signed up a few weeks ago

I will be in GA for the MCA National the weekend before. Don't think I could pull off Carlisle the next weekend. Sounds like there is a lot of interest in Carlisle so that may be a good first step for the group and maybe could start the ball rolling for more meet ups in other places.

Back