7173 T-Shirt Pre-Order Info

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocketFoot

Stangin' ain't easy but somebody gotta do it!
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
Are you ready to order your 7173mustangs.com T-Shirt?

The shirts are black 100% cotton Gildan heavy weight shirts that are printed in Pittsburgh, PA USA!!

Each shirt will feature our 7173Mustangs.com logo on the front breast and a full color design on the back that features 3 Mustangs - 71, 72, & 73 in 3 body styles - Mach 1, Coupe and Convertible! The design is professionally drawn and printed, this is not from any print on demand company!

Shirt pricing starts at $32.00 each (Big guy sizes include a small upcharge...Tall sizes available) All prices INCLUDE shipping to your door!!

Pre-orders will run until June 30th, 2020 and the shirts will ship early July! So don't wait, place your order now...we need to sell 100 shirts in order to keep this pricing level!

Without a doubt, this will be your favorite shirt!!

Place your order with the Paypal buttons below...you can order multiple quantities or click CONTINUE SHOPPING from the Paypal screen to come back to this page and add a different size(s)!! Click VIEW CART when you are ready to check out!

7173-MUSTANG-FORUM-412005084-TEE.jpg

ORDER NOW with PAYPAL!! Paypal account not required!

Click the link below to go to the order page!

Last edited by a moderator:

RocketFoot

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
ordered mine. now on the order page I selected 2XL. is that the only place to select. didn't see any others... I put mine on 3 day rush, but I had to choose an Edsel in purple...
Yep, 2XL...got it.  There is only one place to choose your size for each shirt you order.  If you want 2 of the same size, you can up the quantity on the Paypal page to as many as you want.

midlife

Shorts checker
Reaction score
My Car
No Mustangs at the moment.
Typical gender discrimination here. I'd like to see a bikini bottom with that logo, as I'm sure many other male members would as well. Could sell like hotcakes!

RocketFoot

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
They will be awesome!  We have a working design...just waiting for the art work to get done so I can post it!  I am trying to get the down payment waived so you guys can see the deign...it's a lot easier to sell when you can see the finished product, but trust me...they will be awesome!!

Here is the t-shirt company website if you want to see their gallery!  Good stuff!

https://exceltees.com/custom-apparel-designs/automotive-designs/

RocketFoot

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
The 50/50 shirts are better, they don’t shrink and hardly wrinkle.
I like 50/50 too but we never had good luck with them at work...silk screen faded too fast!  

This is what they use... https://www.4logowearables.com/cgi-bin/hw/hwb/chw-display-PLstyle.w?sr=G200&currentColor=&hwCN=149149157153148&hwCNCD=149149157153148&hwST=1

6oz Heavy T, 100% pre-shrunk cotton from Gildan.  I have several of these shirts and the sizes are fairly true and they don't tend to shrink much.  I will say that if you are on the edge of a size, go to the next bigger size!  You'll have more breathing room that way!

Reaction score
My Car
71 Mustang Mach 1
302-2v
C4

cant wait to see the final design, they look like fantastic quality shirts.

RocketFoot

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
cant wait to see the final design, they look like fantastic quality shirts.
They are indeed!  Not the cheapest option out there, but you really do get what you pay for!

RocketFoot

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
Good news!  I got the down payment down to $200 so we need 1 more pre-order to get the artwork done!!  Then I can post the design and run the pre-sale a lot easier!  I know it's hard plopping $32 down on a sight unseen shirt but it will be worth it!!  The working design we have is awesome!!  I can't wait for you guys to see it!!

Reaction score
Gildan is a great brand, I sell a lot of their stuff. They have come a long way with the 100% cotton shirts.
jpaz, since you have previous experience with the Gildan brand, do you feel they are true to size? And is the 100% cotton preshrunk? I don't have a problem with the price, I just have bought some shirts in the past in my size that either fit like a piece of spandex or felt like a bedsheet they were so large!   :D

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 Q Code
Gildan is a great brand, I sell a lot of their stuff. They have come a long way with the 100% cotton shirts.
jpaz, since you have previous experience with the Gildan brand, do you feel they are true to size? And is the 100% cotton preshrunk? I don't have a problem with the price, I just have bought some shirts in the past in my size that either fit like a piece of spandex or felt like a bedsheet they were so large!   :D
ya secluff, I would say so and yes they are preshrunk. I have never heard any complaints about sizing. I know what you mean I’m sometimes in between sizes.

RocketFoot

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
OK guys...the deposit is paid and the artwork is being drawn up now! 

We are able to get TALL option added to your size!  Shirts will start at $32 each but the BIG guy sizes have a small upcharge now due to increases cost.  Shipping is INCLUDED with all orders!

You can still place your orders now and I will be adding actual design proofs SOON!!!   ::thumb:: 😄   You guys are going to LOVE this shirt!!

https://7173mustangs.com/forums/tshirt.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.