• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

72 Bright Lime still for sale,.take a look!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John: Try this shop for your seats:

www.mustangcraftsmen.com

Family shop specialize in Mustangs

Hope it helps

Last edited by a moderator:
A high roller from Dallas saw my 72 Gold Glow at Cedar Springs Show (Ocala, FL) in January and had to have it. So, I let it go and am now putting together a 1971 Mach 1, 429 SCJ, 3.91 Detroit Locker, C-6, Grabber Blue with argent accents.

A high roller from Dallas saw my 72 Gold Glow at Cedar Springs Show (Ocala, FL) in January and had to have it. So, I let it go and am now putting together a 1971 Mach 1, 429 SCJ, 3.91 Detroit Locker, C-6, Grabber Blue with argent accents.
WOW! Way to go! That car sounds awesome. I remember seeing a post that you were looking for a carb. Did you find one?

WOW! Way to go! That car sounds awesome. I remember seeing a post that you were looking for a carb. Did you find one?
Hey Kevin:

Thanks for asking. Per your question, I found a 750 Holley and installed it on the 429 motor. If you PM my your email address, I can send you a pix of the carb sitting on the SCJ motor. Bright Lime is sooooo sweet of a color. Your 72 is beautiful looking. Well done!!!!

Hey Kevin:

Thanks for asking. Per your question, I found a 750 Holley and installed it on the 429 motor. If you PM my your email address, I can send you a pix of the carb sitting on the SCJ motor. Bright Lime is sooooo sweet of a color. Your 72 is beautiful looking. Well done!!!!
Will do Tim. Thanks, and I can't wait to see that 429SCJ!

Back