• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

72 mach 1 parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philt

Reaction score
My Car
1972 R code Mach1. Being resto moded.
The motor, Tranny, rearend and driveshaft along with the radiator are already sold but I still have MANY parts for this rare car.

The car is being restomodded and converted to an EV (see build under project forum).

Good interior, black seats, center console, front and rear suspension.

Body is being used although I wont be needing the original front grille or head lamps, mounts, rear tail lights, gas tank (like new, refinished), rear grille, Gas cap and neck, steering box, knuckle and sway bars. etc.

Make fair offers on what you need.

Phil::welcome::

Last edited by a moderator:
How much for console? Shipped to 48864

Steve
Make me a reasonable offer and I'll consider. UPS shipping to anywhere in the USA around $40.00.

condition and price of front grille, gas tank ...thx
Grille is in great shape. The gas tank was just reconditioned, in and out using KBS tank seal. Looks like new, actually its better than new.

Silver. perfect.

We reconditioned the tank prior to deciding to go Electric on the project. Go figure.:-/

Tank, I would have to sell for at least $150.00 since I have that much in reconditioning it. It is better than new and should last forever with KBS tank paint. Ill throw in the straps which have also been reconditioned (Gloss black).

The front grille, again in great shape. I'm thinking the same for it. $150.00. I also have the front fender and hood moldings (painted) that Im not using.

Rear taillight panel honeycomb and pop open gas cap?

Thanks!
Rear tail lights are in good shape. I'll sell the pair for $50.00. Honeycomb rear with two chrome moldings. $40.00

The rear gas cap is not a pop open, its a twist off - $20.00 but Ill do all three for a $100.00 shipping should be around $40.00 UPS anywhere in the US but I'll need to confirm.

Deluxe or standard door panels? Condition? A pillar trim and c pillar sail panels?

Phil-

How about the heater / ac controls? I'm interested in the lever set and vacuum switch.

Thanks,

Butch

What Condition is the rear honeycomb panel and trim in? I live in Debary, FL and could come by and pick them up.

How bout$20 for headlight buckets and same for gas cap? Do u have rear seat belts. I do not need retractable portion, only stationary part. Did u get console sold?

Back