72 Sprint

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Sprint coupe
Finally ordered my Marti report. It confirms what the previous owner told me about the car. It is a "B" option group car with competition suspension and Magnum 500 wheels. Now its time to return the car to roadworthy status.

Nice set of options. You probably did not get an AM/FM radio because they were a pricey option. I think the FM cost more to upgrade than going from a 6 cyl to a 351 engine.

sprintfb.jpg

Nice set of options. You probably did not get an AM/FM radio because they were a pricey option. I think the FM cost more to upgrade than going from a 6 cyl to a 351 engine.
There are not too many around. Check out www.1972mustangsprint.com for some resources for hard to find parts but check with the vendors/sponsors on this site first of course. ;)

There are not too many around. Check out www.1972mustangsprint.com for some resources for hard to find parts but check with the vendors/sponsors on this site first of course. ;)
Wife asked "how many left", dont know but cant be many. I havent seeen one on the road in years. I seen one like mine in condition on the side of the road in PA and we know one is hiding under some yellow paint in OZ.

Wife asked "how many left", dont know but cant be many. I havent seeen one on the road in years. I seen one like mine in condition on the side of the road in PA and we know one is hiding under some yellow paint in OZ.

There is also one here in east TN under a nice shade of school bus yellow:-/

Must have been a batch of defective factory paint - seems some of our Sprint's are yellowing with age.

Must have been a batch of defective factory paint - seems some of our Sprint's are yellowing with age.
YEP:D

Must of been a busy week at the Dearborn plant, your car was

produced on the 7th 3 days aheah of schedule and mine was

produced on the 5th 2 days behind schedule and 2,780 units

apart, was interesting comparing our Marti reports and all the

provided dates, can see mine HERE for a comparison

Cheers

Mark

Back