• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

'72 vert for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CTGSTANG

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible red/white interior. Engine: 302 V8 w/air, upgraded Edelbrock Performer RPM Intake, Petronix, Holly 600cfm carb, power windows.
Hey guys,

I am selling my 1972 mustang convertible with a 302 4bbl carb, edelbrock intake, flamethrower ignition, c4 tranny. It is red with white top and white interior. I love the car, but have found another mustang that has been a dream of mine(71 Mach 1). Pictures are in my profile and I am happy to provide more plus video if you want. Serious buyers only please. I am asking only $10,000 obo. Message me here or call 813-748-1049.

Found out I'm gonna be a DAD! New price $8,000

Congrats on the great news. Hope and pray all will go well for your wife and child as well as the sale of the 72.

Goes to show you that 71-73 lovers can be both young and not so young as some of us: wife and I are going to be grandparents in August; our middle son and his wife will be in Scotland (Univ. of Edinburgh) for Ph.D. studies when their baby arrives. Anyone on this forum live in Edinburgh?

::congrats:: Great News!!!

maybe you should ask the Baby if you should sell the car, they might want it as their first car :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep the Mustang for your new baby.
+1

Congrats on your new baby!

My babies got to ride in my 73 convertible back in the early 90's, but I had to put the car in storage for many years because the kids took all my extra funds and time. Good luck with the sale if you must!

Thank you everyone for the congrats! I've gotten some good interest in the car, but haven't been able to part with her yet. My wife and I are continuing to talk about it. ;) I turned down an offer recently that put me in the proverbial dog house. Trying to keep it if I can. Thanks again guys.

Back