• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

73 Aluminum Slot mags

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasVert

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible
I know there will be a LOT of laughter out there, but does anyone know of some available 73 Aluminum OEM Slot Mags for sale? Only need 1 or possibly 2....

Why funny?, I just picked up a set from a member at a very reasonable price. There out there

You are the FIRST person that hasn't laughed! Lots of folks looking I guess.... Glad you found some!

They are pretty tough especially in nice shape...

I have a set of four with center caps that are really nice. I just polished up one with Mothers and here is how it looks. Had been saving if I got a 73 but ended up with a 72. Set of four $495 plus shipping.

316x348.jpg

If TexasVert isn't interested in those, I'd be interested in them. They are kind of hard to find in good shape.

They are pretty tough especially in nice shape...

I have a set of four with center caps that are really nice. I just polished up one with Mothers and here is how it looks. Had been saving if I got a 73 but ended up with a 72. Set of four $495 plus shipping.

316x348.jpg

Hey jeff8877, does the whole set look as good as the picture of the one that you sent? If so, I'd be interested in all of them.

They are on ebay pretty often don't know how many sell. There was a full set of NOS with caps, lugs and all on there. When people were pulling them off years ago you could get for $10.00 each. I read somewhere there were only a little over 1,000 cars that came with them. Does anyone have the marti info on how many there were.

They do polish up better than most aluminum wheels because they are forged aluminum that makes the material more solid and dense.

David

They are on ebay pretty often don't know how many sell. There was a full set of NOS with caps, lugs and all on there. When people were pulling them off years ago you could get for $10.00 each. I read somewhere there were only a little over 1,000 cars that came with them. Does anyone have the marti info on how many there were.

They do polish up better than most aluminum wheels because they are forged aluminum that makes the material more solid and dense.

David
10,106 cars with them

Those say 14x6. I thought mine were 14x7... Is the measurement taken from inside or outside the rim?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back