• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted 73 Fastback interior rear quarter trim panels

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm replacing mine too. Best deal I've found is at CJ pony parts. ABS plastic with the correct grain for $275 with free shipping.

Direct Link

I have not read good things about those.
In general or specifically the ones from CJ? I know other companies don't match the original patterns and hole placement but I haven't seen this about theirs.

I'm going to order them and see for myself. They claim to have sold dozens of sets with 3 bad reviews so I'll see when they come in. (One of them seems to be a customer who ordered panels for a fold down rear seat when he needed the stationary seat design). As a side note, I've only had two of the '71 to '73 Mustangs and neither had "upholstery" on these rear quarter panels like I keep seeing mentioned. Was there a trim level that included something other than plastic on these?

I'm going to order them and see for myself. They claim to have sold dozens of sets with 3 bad reviews so I'll see when they come in. (One of them seems to be a customer who ordered panels for a fold down rear seat when he needed the stationary seat design). As a side note, I've only had two of the '71 to '73 Mustangs and neither had "upholstery" on these rear quarter panels like I keep seeing mentioned. Was there a trim level that included something other than plastic on these?
Perfect. I’m anxious to hear your thoughts.

Well, as luck would have it, someone posted an original set this evening in a FB group so I ordered them. If they arrive in satisfactory condition, there will be no aftermarket review from this guy LOL!

I need to join that group! Happy for you. Which group?
Do you need the side panels below the quarter windows or the ones next to the fold down behind that? I think I have a set of blue side panels and maybe ginger.

Do you need the side panels below the quarter windows or the ones next to the fold down behind that? I think I have a set of blue side panels and maybe ginger.
I'm looking for the large pieces with arm rest for under window for both sides. I need the driver side piece that goes just behind the small window. Passenger side piece pictured for reference.

Attachments

• IMG_1078.jpg
    IMG_1078.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1065.jpg
    IMG_1065.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
I have a driver's side quarter plastic that is useable. If your interested

I need to join that group! Happy for you. Which group?
Group was "Mustang Parts Florida" BUT, Fedex destroyed my panels even though they were packed really well. Guess I'm back to ordering the aftermarket pieces.

Back