73' Mach 1 $7000. 351

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73' Mustang Hardtop- 302 2v V8
Looks like the car has been stored indoors and just needs some loving. I would love to buy this.. but I have my mustang and I'm in college. lol. [/u]

Link

00303_3S3izHEGyrq_600x450.jpg

00E0E_2RKKEttiqu2_600x450.jpg

00d0d_c2snDMKkTBp_600x450.jpg

Looks like the car has been stored indoors and just needs some loving. I would love to buy this.. but I have my mustang and I'm in college. lol. [/u]

Link

00303_3S3izHEGyrq_600x450.jpg

00E0E_2RKKEttiqu2_600x450.jpg

00d0d_c2snDMKkTBp_600x450.jpg
I don't understand people that put so little info on the car? What 351, is it a 4 speed? No pictures of engine, bad interior pictures, no trunk pictures nothing about rust and there will be rust.

I did inquire of him will be in that area maybe next week. Going on another parts gathering trip. Glad gas is down.

David

I saw there was a link and its to the craigslist ad for the car out of Boston MA so looks like a basement so damp is a factor in MA. but who knows the car looks like it has not been wet down there and the walls dont look like they are showing water leaking thru them like some basements do back there.

here is the link http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cto/5438677227.html

Nice find! I wonder how dry that room is. :chin:

Naw just an Irish friend, Uncle, Cousin etc...

Lmao, if I were seriously interested in this car I would probably have to get one of you guys to go with me. You guys all know so much about these cars, I still have A LOT of learning to do.

I just figured it could be a pretty darn good buy. Wish there were many more pics but thats what you call the seller for. Anyone actually thinking about looking? Doesn't look that bad.

I would love to but i am in Northern NV so that's an all day plane ride. Headquarters for my co is in Hanson MA but don't know anyone there that is much of a car guy we still motorcycle safety gear. I am sure someone will come to a ladies aid :). Come on guys help a lady buy a project car!!!

Mike

Reno NV.

Lmao, if I were seriously interested in this car I would probably have to get one of you guys to go with me. You guys all know so much about these cars, I still have A LOT of learning to do.

I just figured it could be a pretty darn good buy. Wish there were many more pics but thats what you call the seller for. Anyone actually thinking about looking? Doesn't look that bad.

Yea, meds not working again. I got in touch with them and ask for lots more info and pictures and they sent phone number and wanted to talk. I will call later today.

I am going on a parts search in coming week or so. Will be in Maryland so not too far and gas is cheap. This trip will probably be 1,800 miles with all the stops for parts taking trailer and truck. I find lots of great parts in the N.E..

Anybody want to ride, lol?

David

Will be in Maryland so not too far and gas is cheap.
Wave & honk your horn when as you pass by. ::thumb::

There used to be a guy with a field of Mustangs near Brandywine. I had bought some things of him, and anything with higher ticket value, he would take to Carlisle during the Ford/Mustang meets.

I often wonder what happened to them or if they are still sitting there. I can't remember exactly how to get there anymore.

Yea, meds not working again. I got in touch with them and ask for lots more info and pictures and they sent phone number and wanted to talk. I will call later today.

I am going on a parts search in coming week or so. Will be in Maryland so not too far and gas is cheap. This trip will probably be 1,800 miles with all the stops for parts taking trailer and truck. I find lots of great parts in the N.E..

David
You should hit up Elizabeth, she could use the education as she wants to lear and look at that car.

I wish I could go but I am in school and all and I am also in RI. HOWEVER, I def want to hear what you think about it if you are really going to look at it. I am in no situation where I should buy another mustang, but I knew this looked decent from the pictures.

I see cars in much worse shape that get fixed up on this site, and I know that only a true 7173 mustang lover would take good care of this car. It seems to have a lot of potential.

I really hope I can be involved in some meets this spring and summer. I have only ever met one member here (imusa) and his car was the only other 7173 mustang I have been able to see in person. :(

If the owner sends you other pictures can you post them up here please? (with his permission of course)

David
You should hit up Elizabeth, she could use the education as she wants to lear and look at that car.

Back