• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

73 Mach 1 project car

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MACHRON

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1
Up for sale is a 1973 Mach 1. I am not sure what the actual mileage is on the car as it was sitting in a garage in Detroit since 1981. The original blew up the original engine and sold it. The car has never been titled since the original owner. I purchased the car from the second owner, in Detroit, who never titled the car. So, whoever purchases the car will be the second owner on paper. There is no motor, transmission or driveshaft. I have about 90% of the original interior. Most of the rust was cut out and the previous owner replaced the floor pans, rear quarters and engine compartment panels. I purchased the rest of the panels to fix the remaining rusted out areas. There is some surface rust around the car and the remainder of the car is coated in epoxy primer. I have about 90% of all the body components as well. However, I do not have all of the glass. Here is a list of new parts that will be included with the car:

Rear Spoiler and mounting hardware

Marker light kit

Front fender moldings

Mach1 hood

Hood scoops and honeycomb inserts

Master body bolt kit

Hood hinges

Door hinges

Hood molding

Fender brackets

Body Plug kit

Wiring clip kit

Deluxe bumper bolt kit

Rear dual exhaust valence

Patch panels all around car

I purchased a running 73 Mach 1 and just do not have the time to finish this car. I have the Marti report, title from the original owner, a build sheet found under the carpet and new Marti data plate.

Here is a link with more info:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/263128885769?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Latest posts

Back