73 mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71miguel73

Reaction score
My Car
Currently don’t have one but looking for a 71-73 mach 1
I'm always suspicious when they don't show engine pictures and at least the first part of the VIN. I would verify that it is a Mach 1, and not a wannabe, and a Q code. You can go to the Mustang Data tab at the upper right of this page and see what the codes are for bodies and engines.

I think there is a lot of hidden rust on that car. Take a look at the bottom side of the hood. Notice all the holes. Also looks suspicious down near the hood hinges. Hard to make an accurate evaluation without seeing in person. Also did anyone else notice the skull airbrushed into the hood black out? I would think there are much better cars out there in the $15k range than this one.

Lot of money for a car with rot issues. Front edge of the underside of the hood is seriously rotted, they just painted over it with no attempt to fix. Trunk corner(s) are shot, so water is getting into the trunk. Those Ranger rims looks pretty terrible on this car. Taillight panel looks like it has bondo under the paint. I can only imagine what other sins are hidden under the grabber blue paint and terrible interpretation of the the 71-72 side stripes.

It does have an airbrushed skull on the hood blackout though....

I see that now thanks. Been looking around and just can’t seem to find a good one here in Texas for a good price. Let me know if you guys come across anything that you think is a good deal in or around Texas. I would be willing to drive to surrounding states

Back