• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

73 Mustang Convertible Project

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1973machi

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach I
I think I might be selling a 73 Mustang convertible.  It will be a project or maybe a parts car.  The floor pans, trunk floor and rear frame rails are really bad.  The radiator support also needs to be replaced.  I have new full length floor pans, trunk floor and frame rails that go with the car.  The quarters and doors aren't too bad.  It has used but good fenders on it.  It has a running 302 automatic in it.  No A/C but does have power disc brakes.  The top is shot but it is all there.  Even the rear glass window.  It has a complete ginger interior that would need new seat covers and deluxe door panels.  Someone that likes to weld would have a good time with this car.  Just trying to decide if it is worth selling as a whole or parting out.  Let me know what you all think.  I'll try to get some pictures up later this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back