• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

73 Non-Mach 1 Fastback

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 "H" Code Mach 1
Hello all. Got a project 73 non-Mach 1 fastback car up for sale. Floor pans need some work due to rust. Has stock 302 engine and drive train which runs and drives. Body is very straight but needs a paint job. Interior was gutted to fix floor pans but have everything for it including original plastics and all fold down seat components and trap door stuff. Car has NACA hood, im listed as 2nd owner and i am currently making the DMV payment for the 2014 tags. Clear title. Need to sell the car to make room in the garage for the new 73 "H" code i just got so i would like to get 3k for the whole kit and caboodle but will most likely take a decent offer. I also have a 9" rear housing only that i would give to purchaser. Car is located in Bakersfield California. I mentioned this car for sale on the forum early last week, and i posted it in my local area Mustang club facebook page but havent had any response to it, if i dont hear anything about it again in the next week i will try craigslist for a couple weeks.

o0wb68.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 73 fastback with fold down also, I wonder how many of the 10,820 regular sportroofs produced that year are still around? 2 for sure that I know about, your car and mine. Good luck with the sale.

Yes here are the only pics i have of the floor boards on my phone. I have the trunk lid that came with the car as well but i took it off because i was going to replace it, the whole bottom lip was rotted out.

Rear of Passanger side.

scx5lh.jpg

Rear of Driver side - sorry its sideways.

96kyzr.jpg

Back