'73 White on White Pearl Metallic Vert

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible
This is the first white pearl metallic 123 Mustang i think i have ever seen in my travels so far.

I personally like the look, as i think it gives the car a soft, luxury, silky, quality appearance. It would be interesting to see the car with black hood and side stripe relief as well.

Reference ....................................

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang-Convertible-1973-ford-mustang-convertible-/301548861954?forcerrptr=true&hash=item4635b67a02&item=301548861954&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

$_57.JPG

Greg.:)

Greg I like the look, However I am yet to see a pearl white in the flesh so to speak that doesn't/hasn't looked slightly dirty from certain angles. maybe that's just me

I prefer the way it looks without any decal treatment or chrome trim. As I think back to the early 70's. most stangs rolled out the factory looking just like that.

All that white I'd have to wear sunglasses just to drive it. Nice looking car but it just needs something? Maybe the Mach1 hood treatment in Matt black.
I'll bet the TuTone, rockers, and hockey stripes in argent would look even more awesomer. ::thumb::

But as far as modern colors on older cars, it really kind of depends on the car, and the color. To me, some cars just don't "look right" in certain colors.

Nice looking car. My dad build a harley that was pearl white when i was younger and i loved it. I think a pearl-ish gun metal grey stripe and hood would look awesome on that car.

any photo shopper's out there that can do their MAGIC....

Black or argent hood black(silver)out as well as the sport décor side graphics..or both 4 comparison .thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be cool to see with Argent hood and stripes
Definitely!

Or, staying with the modern theme, one could take it a level further.

How about a cloth Oxblood top (think Mercedes, Audi) and matching oxblood Mach1 stripes and blackouts. (Or better "oxbloodouts" :) )

I once thought about going that way but with a dark gray car. Should work well with this white pearl too.

That would be cool to see with Argent hood and stripes
Definitely!

Or, staying with the modern theme, one could take it a level further.

How about a cloth Oxblood top (think Mercedes, Audi) and matching oxblood Mach1 stripes and blackouts. (Or better "oxbloodouts" :) )

I once thought about going that way but with a dark gray car. Should work well with this white pearl too.
I like where your coming from Mike I even thought pearl grey hood and stripes like the pearl grey on a Audi S8 oxblood is better. Photo shoppers please do this 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Back