• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

9" 2.75 open center section

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
31 Model A Station Wagon “Woody”
69 Mach 1 - 351C
72 Mach 1 - 351C
96 Cobra Convertible
Mine is making a weird noise. If I can find another chunk reasonably priced and close I will just replace mine. 9", 28 spline, open diff, 2.75 or 3.00 gears. Thanks!

Dave I have one out off a 72 Grande. Not sure what gears are in it. Your welcome to try it and see how it goes.

Mike.
Well you can't get much closer than that. I can drive to your place in 45 minutes. I will PM you later this weekend and we can figure this one out.

Dave

Dave I have one out off a 72 Grande. Not sure what gears are in it. Your welcome to try it and see how it goes.

Mike.
Well you can't get much closer than that. I can drive to your place in 45 minutes. I will PM you later this weekend and we can figure this one out.

Dave
Cool that you guys are close. Dave - I hope you and Mike can make it work. If not, I still have mine that weighs 72 pounds and shipping from 89445,

Mike.

Dave
Cool.I'm leaving for N. Carolina on the 31st and won't be back till the 6th.

Mike.

Yes 73vert--I think I have to see if Mike and I can work something out. 73 pounds shipped is pretty close to arm+leg! But I am keeping you in mind as plan B. Mike, if we can't figure this out before you leave, no problem I am not in a huge hurry. I don't drive the car that much and if the rear end self destructs I have AAA. Talk with you soon!

Yes 73vert--I think I have to see if Mike and I can work something out. 73 pounds shipped is pretty close to arm+leg! But I am keeping you in mind as plan B. Mike, if we can't figure this out before you leave, no problem I am not in a huge hurry. I don't drive the car that much and if the rear end self destructs I have AAA. Talk with you soon!
Sounds good - good luck!

P.M sent.

any luck with the weird noise? where was it coming from? mine is making noise as well and trying to find more info about it.

Back