90 Mustang GT Intervention

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Sprint coupe
While browsing C-list, I found my old 90 GT that I sold about three years ago as a roller. It looks like it needs to be resuced. I'm going to look at it today to see what has happened to my poor car. I still have the built motor and some parts to put it back together. Just debating if I should do it or let it get parted out. Here is a pic of what it looked like right before I sold and the listing of what it looks like now.

before

1179156488.jpg

after

http://nashville.craigslist.org/pts/3127268569.html

Not sure bud. I used to like the fox cars but they seem boring to me now. Everybody had one and no real distinguishing true mustang features about it. Looked good when you had it, but depends how attached you were with it. Good luck either way!

It is a sad feeling when you see one of your old cars and know that the people who bought them basically destroyed them:mad: happened with my 73 Grande and my 91 vert

You can never have too many Mustangs.
I agree! lol

If the price is right and the body isn't beat to death...sure, why not? Maybe sell it again once it's running.
From what the guy told me that now has it, car has not been driven since I sold it. The guy i sold it too was puting it together when some druggie burned some of his cars next to his house which cught his house on fire. My old car was parked close to the house and received a little heat damage.

Back