A couple of my other builds

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 mach 1 radical custom build
image.jpg31 model A coupe, 34 ford p/u 2300 mustang 4 banger pumped up to 200 hp

image.jpg

31 model A coupe, 34 ford p/u 2300 mustang 4 banger pumped up to 200 hp
1953 p/u sliced and diced to 2/3 its size chopped 5", narrowed 6" shortened 14" channeled 6" 4 cyl 5 speed. Won at mini truck nats lol .

image.jpg

image.jpg1950 ford p/u chopped 6", channeled 6", 1948 bed with model A front and rear fenders, 32 gill shell and running boards turned backwards and lengthened 9" ,cut up 46 ford coupe hood, just a brief description.

image.jpg35 hp no more pedal car , rat rod

image.jpgCruising Friday night

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! That's some serious talent and good taste there. You have an eye for style and proportions. Respect!!

Ray you have some great taste and also nice skills. That 50 looks just right and you must of put a few hours in that 53. Love it when cars are that highly customised but they don't really look that different until its parked next to the originals. 34 pick up is a sweet thing all the proportions are spot on. Wish I had your ability thanks for sharing your pics

Great to see another N.C. car nut, great cars at least they are not the off brands. I have a 1950 panel F-1 that would make a nice addition, lol.

David
Hey thanks, where are you guys located? Western Carolina's is my home too. Shop's in Murphy, NC . I've been viewing your posts.

image.jpgThe 34 p/u in the early stages

image.jpg51 rag on tbird chassis

image.jpg62 bird all original

image.jpg34 p/u got a 55 chevy dash , no offense Intended Lol. Everything else was ford

image.jpgCirca 1910 American visible gas pump

Last edited by a moderator:
Back