A THANKS THREAD...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang sportsroof
1970 Mustang Hardtop
1972 Mercedes Benz 350 SLC European Version
1950 Ford Custom coupé
Hello there my friends!

Here i am trying to say thanks to one of you guys that not only deserves to be recognized but his gester trully shows what this is all about...

I had my doubts about doing this thread or not... keep it in "private" or make it this public but i´ve decided that there´s no better way to show the apreciation that i have for this guy than this...

With no further more words... Check this out my friends...

IMG_0402.JPG

IMG_0405.JPG

IMG_0406.JPG

As most of you should know by now, im from a third world country... Uruguay, in south america... It is not the worst place to live but for sure, it makes mustang things almost unreachable for a lot of reasons... Besides that, i´m just a hard working guy that doesn´t have the welthy pockets to make things the way i want in this hobbie/passion we all share...

Besides of that, you should know that since the day one, i´ve been trying to get a set of dog dishes and beauty trim rings for my car... Let´s call this an almost utopic wish i used to have, since this hubcaps are not reproduced and i couldn´t afford a good set of used ones...

With that being said... A few day ago i was in my office and this box came under my name... Can you imagine my feeling when i opened it?... I bet you cant... Not only because the hubcaps itself and that "spoiled boy that accomplish his goal" stuff but for the feeling that overewelmed me when i realiced the GESTER this member had...

Since that day i´ve been more than thankful with him... i bet i got him tired with thank you PMs :p but there is trully no words to express this thing completely. One of you guys had the good heart of boxing this things instead of saving them in his garage just in case or Ebay it... He shipped to here with nothing to ask or expect from me... It it trully, too much... i´ve never been this lucky in my life... Not for the hubcaps... for the people that is behind this forum... MY FRIENDS...

As i dont know what else to say... i keep posting pics...

IMG_0481.JPG

I grabbed this standard steel wheels set from my 70 coupé...

IMG_0609.JPG

IMG_0611.JPG

Turned into this...

And this is the CAR OF MY DREAMS my friends...

IMG_0617.JPG

Well Jim... this thread is for you man... it is not a matter of showing your gesterto everyone but to let the other guys know what kind of people we have in here and why this site is so special... I know you didn´t expect me to be this public but i wanted... needed to tell everyone why i consider all of you guys my friends...

My car is in part, Coilwire´s car! :)

Hope you all enjoy this thread :)

Well played on both sides! I am increasingly humbled by these awesome displays of comradery that happen on our forum quite often!

Merry Christmas!

::goodjob:: Jim and Damian enjoy. You know sometimes its the little things in Life that can make all the difference in somebodies life. Some of which we will never know. Thanks for posting Damian

Glad you guys understand the porpose of this thread.... As Jim, there are a bunch of you guys that have been helping me and i think it is important to share with the hole crew, this kind of gesters that speaks GREAT about this site and most important, the people behind each screen..

Wow

Santa came early this year.

Just goes to show how much every one on the site loves Mustangs and helping out fellow projects.

Great gesture in the true spirit of Christmas Coilwire! :udaman:

Well deserved Damian! Those really look great on your Fastback. ::congratz::

My 73 originally came with the dog dishes and trim rings and I have always liked the style of them.

Damian, if you don't mind me asking, is this something you had to pay a tax/import fee on to receive or are gifts tax free?

People... Im glad you all take this thread as it is... A trully, from my heart, recognition of a gester that is beyond every expected action... I'm happy as hell for the hubcaps of course but for what I understand about our friendship that we all are building...

Mike, I didn't have to pay anything, not even taxes because Jim declared a low price for used parts and besides that, the custom in here changed the 50 dollar tax free limit for a 200 dollar limit, including shipping... That will be VERY helpful in the future, but for now, it is so new that I'm not that sure if that applies to all items and that stuff...

Anyway... Bottom line... This kind of people with this thoughts and heart are behind our site and that is what it makes it fantastic...

I have more thanks to come... :)

As they say "What comes around goes around " & Jim really hooked you up in the true holiday spirit . I'm sure a good deed will come his way ! The hub caps truly look fantastic on your car D. Wheels can make or break the look of a car & those wheels just go so well..It's transformed it & put it over the top ! Now you just need to lay down some adams brilliant glaze that's coming your way (use it on the new hub caps !!!!) Enjoy D !! you deserve it !

WOW, coilwire,, Q ,, Thank You Ever So Much for helping out a member in need,, I just dont have the words to express how really good I feel about what you guys have just done,, In these days, this is truely something.

Damian, Man,, ENJOY !!

Nicely played guys! It is great to see this type of thing has happened several times with several different guys on here. We truly have a unique group of guys on here!

Congratulations Damian & Jim! Nice touch Scott!

Nicely played guys! It is great to see this type of thing has happened several times with several different guys on here. We truly have a unique group of guys on here!

Congratulations Damian & Jim! Nice touch Scott!
I wasn't going to say anything. & I had no idea Jim had sent those to D.

When D had posted up that he was going to try & start a detailing business I kinda felt like it was me years back when I had started up my Auto body business from scratch. I never had any one help me out & knew how tough it is! I can just imagine how much tougher it is where he lives ! I admire dedication & entrepreneurship. I wanted to do something to get him off on the right foot. So I sent him a package with a bunch of Adams stuff as a Christmas gift to get him started ! Again I wasn't going to say anything & I'm not looking for any recognition..It just was a good feeling to be able to help out & knowing you can make a huge difference in someones life with a simple gesture ! The world would be a better place if more of us thought that way. Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays !!!

Back