Acorn Nuts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible (Mach I Tribute)
Trying to find the 7 acorn nuts that go on the underside of the NASA hood on the front lip.

Unfort, the local "bolt bin" doesn't have them and Mustangs Unlimited has something like them for the 67-68 so not sure if they would fix right.

Thanks

Trying to find the 7 acorn nuts that go on the underside of the NASA hood on the front lip.

Unfort, the local "bolt bin" doesn't have them and Mustangs Unlimited has something like them for the 67-68 so not sure if they would fix right.

Thanks
I believe I got some from Don at OMS.

-jbojo

Thanks

-jbojo
I checked his site and no go. Maybe he'll read this thread and respond.

Thanks

Thanks

-jbojo
I checked his site and no go. Maybe he'll read this thread and respond.

Thanks
He has them. That's where I got mine. Just give him a call.

Back