Aftermarket chrome front bumper

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1 "Q Code"
I saw a thread a few months ago about a member that cut his aftermarket front bumper to fit better. For the life of me, I can't find it. I am adding a chrome front bumper to my 73 Mach 1, have already got 71-72 front end on it and the bumper that arrived is sticking out of the sides more than I like. The poly bumper fit great but like most, has cracks in it. I  know about the filler pieces but am thinking about cutting and rewelding this new bumper to fit better.  Thoughts or assistance to the other thread are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom

That is the one Don, thank you. I didn't remember that he painted the bumper but that is ok. Once I receive and install the bumper fillers, I will revisit that thread if it doesn't line up as well.  Does anyone have suggestions to an aftermarket chrome bumper that installs and lines up with minimum adjustment?

Thanks,

Tom

That was me who modified the bumper. As for the aftermarket chrome bumpers, I think the fitment is pretty much the same.

Back