Air Conditioner door defrost motor

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Convertible
1971 Mustang Mach I
1972 Mexican GT-351
1971 Mustang Convertible
1988 Bronco II
1970 Torino 4 door
I am uncertain where the subject vacuum line connects? It has a connector which leads me to think I may not have gotten that far yet. It is the second from the right in the  one pic (2nd from left in vacuum diagram I am using). It is the blue stripe one. The larger pic shows how i have things connected so far. Pretty sure it is mostly correct since I have an original set of hoses in pretty decent condition and studied the diagram as I hooked things back up.20210605_215431.jpg

20210605_215717.jpg

I am uncertain where the subject vacuum line connects? It has a connector which leads me to think I may not have gotten that far yet. It is the second from the right in the  one pic (2nd from left in vacuum diagram I am using). It is the blue stripe one. The larger pic shows how i have things connected so far. Pretty sure it is mostly correct since I have an original set of hoses in pretty decent condition and studied the diagram as I hooked things back up.View attachment 52127

View attachment 52126
See if this will help you.

AC - Heater Vacuum Lines - Motors.gif

Back