Alex's Parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jims72

Reaction score
My Car
Original owner of 72 flat back
Was wondering if anyone has experience with this company. I'm looking at their valves, springs ect. If so any comment on quality of parts?
thanks.....j

I've purchased valves, springs, shims, seals, keepers, retainers, and other miscellaneous parts from Alex. I've measured rates on all the springs I've purchased and they are what he advertises. I'm under the impression he runs a machine shop and does the website sales all himself and he may take a couple days to get back to you and to process an order. He's also been helpful and willing to advise on a build. I' give him the thumbs up.

I've purchased valves, springs, shims, seals, keepers, retainers, and other miscellaneous parts from Alex. I've measured rates on all the springs I've purchased and they are what he advertises. I'm under the impression he runs a machine shop and does the website sales all himself and he may take a couple days to get back to you and to process an order. He's also been helpful and willing to advise on a build. I' give him the thumbs up.
Thanks basstrix, I'll check him out.

Back