• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ALL ORIGINAL PARTS FOR SALE!!! 1971-72 Fenders, 1971-73 Doors, 1971-72 Front Valance Panel 

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boss92

Reaction score
Hi everyone and hope all is well!

Feel free to contact me anytime at 310-307-1810, located in Los Angeles.

I can provide additional pictures if needed, only allowed to upload so many here on the forum. Parts have some rust, but overall in good condition and would be great for someone looking to restore their Mustang with all Original Parts.

Thank you!

-Nathan

IMG_E1428.JPG

IMG_E1411.JPG

IMG_E1409.JPG

IMG_E1408.JPG

IMG_E1406.JPG

IMG_E1404.JPG

IMG_E1403.JPG

IMG_E1402.JPG

IMG_E1401.JPG

Whatcha want for that pair of front fenders?  Are they as straight as they look?

I would need them shipped to Kansas City.

kcmash

I can do $700 for the pair of fenders and yes they pretty straight with no dents! 

You would have to handle the shipping portion with regards to funds, I could package them up for you nicely of course and we can figure out a carrier that would be the most feasible. To discuss more further in details it would be better if you texted me, but let me know your thoughts and we can go from there. 

Thank you!

-Nathan 

I will need to pass on that.  I already have some that could be perfect for less than the $700 in bodywork.

Thanks for the reply.  Good luck moving your parts

kcmash

I understand and thank you for your reply! If you happen to know any other interested parties please feel free to refer them to me.

Thanks again and best of luck with the restoration process.

Hi, just wondering what sort of price you would be looking for on the LHS Door?  

Shipping would be to a location in LA where door would be put into  a consolidated container and then shipped to UK. 

Back