All you vert owners are a special breed

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don65Stang

Reaction score
My Car
Several.
I've noticed that when one shows up the other vert owners soon follow and are sure to chime in.

Do all you vert owners somehow smell it when another vert shows up on the site? Seems like you all come out of the woodwork to say hi admire one another's cars. I'm just glad you all aren't dogs, you'd be peeing on each other's tires and sniffing tail pipes.

I guess I pay special attention to the vert crowd since I want to be a member of that club. No offense meant by the post, James hasn't been around lately so someone has to inject twisted humor into the site every so often.

Oh I am not offended, I'm smiling because I own one and you don't...:p...well, I own most of one...still missing a few parts

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I know what it's like, I own three verts but none are in my favorite mustang body style that I like to dive. Plus two of them aren't driveable at the moment. So go on, rub it in.

::tease:: I tried to think of something witty to say, but all I could do is grin ear to ear!

I've been driving mine lately to the chiropractor which in turn causes his entire office to run behind because everyone leaves his office to come out and look at the car. Its a completely different kind of attention the convertibles get from a hard top. Maybe our heads are glowing with a Halo from the sun shining down on our hair gel. The Chiropractor hasn't asked me to stop bringing the car because he wants one too.

You know, everybody can hide in a beautiful shiny metal box and pretend that they are cool or still young.

But in a convertible you're exposed, people can see you, so you actually gotta look the part. :p

So verts are for the good looking cool guys and the others are for the rest of us. ;)

You know, everybody can hide in a beautiful shiny metal box and pretend that they are cool or still young.

But in a convertible you're exposed, people can see you, so you actually gotta look the part. :p

So verts are for the good looking cool guys and the others are for the rest of us. ;)
I luv the theory, Butt am living proof of the Exception!!

Tubo

So your saying I need to get rid of mine?

Hmmm so by association that makes all vert owners cool good looking guys and gals?

Works for me and that's the story I'm going to stick with! lollerz

God bless you Don!

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU GODDA DO!

Now here's a nice little number you could start off with and be proud to call your own!:p:p:p:p:p

Greg:)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1973-Ford-Mustang-Base-Convertible-2-Door-5-8L-/151104389913?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item232e860319
Little number? Ha! Nice looking car though.

Yeah, I go through this vert envy phase every year about this time when the weather is just barely starting to hint that it's going to cool off in the evenings before too long.

The reality though is that I need to drop the engine into the 65 and drive it around since it was my first car.

Vert's never really appealed to me :( sorry guys, there are some real cool ones on here. One thing i gotta say is, the resale value of verts is appealing.

Back