Alternative clock movement

TheRktmn

VIP Members
Site Supporters
Reaction score
My Car
69 Cougar XR7 460/C6
Since I don't know all of you by real name, please PM, post or email me when you place an order so I can give you your 7173 discount.

bac

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
Since I don't know all of you by real name, please PM, post or email me when you place an order so I can give you your 7173 discount.
Hi Bob, I know I'm late to the party here but is there any chance the 7173 discount is still a thing on these clocks?

If it helps I am a repeat customer on your mini-tachs.

TheRktmn

VIP Members
Site Supporters
Reaction score
My Car
69 Cougar XR7 460/C6
I don't see why not. My best sales people are 7173 members.

jtassin

Reaction score
My Car
1972 ford mustang Mach 1
Bob:

Can't be more pleased.  Got my clock back today, installed, set time, It's is running great.  The price is reasonable.  I recommend that anyone who is having clock issues uses you.  Thanks for the great work!  

Thanks,

Jimmy t.

tony-muscle

Site Supporters
Reaction score
My Car
1971 M-Code Mach 1 w/408C stroker
Bob. I converted my clock couple years ago to Quartz at Instruments Services. I have sent it back twice afterwards due to it losing its time. The seconds handle turns but the hours/minutes gets stuck. It happened yet again so I am getting tired of this issue. I am considering giving up on them. Could you convert an already Quartz converted clock to your system?

bac

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
Can't be more pleased.  Got my clock back today, installed, set time, It's is running great.  The price is reasonable.  I recommend that anyone who is having clock issues uses you.  Thanks for the great work!  
+1.  Mine's still keeping excellent time 6 months after installing it and no more flat batteries!

TheRktmn

VIP Members
Site Supporters
Reaction score
My Car
69 Cougar XR7 460/C6
Bob. I converted my clock couple years ago to Quartz at Instruments Services. I have sent it back twice afterwards due to it losing its time. The seconds handle turns but the hours/minutes gets stuck. It happened yet again so I am getting tired of this issue. I am considering giving up on them. Could you convert an already Quartz converted clock to your system?
Sure, that's no problem.