And another European! :-)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noobster

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Grande
Hello

My name is Dennis, I live in germany and I'm 27 years old/young.

My ride is an 1971 Mustang Grande, bought 6 months ago.

It has a changed 302 from the original 351 engine, the former owner blew it!

I'm currently doing some interior work to have it shiny on the road again by april 2011.

Hope to meet some new people with the same 'V8-Grin-Virus' :)

Have a nice day and a happy new year!

SDC15883.JPG

Welcome to the club, Dennis! Glad to have you here. When you get a chance, please stick your "pin" on the Member Map at the bottom of the dropdown box under "More" at the top of every page. We're definitely becoming more and more international every day.

Doc

Hello Dennis,

Welcome here, i can feel with you my 351 is blown too :-(.

Nice car, do you rebild the interrior original or modified ?

Welcome Dennis! Glad to have you aboard! Don't feel bad, I have a 302 in both Mustangs also! LOL! I hope you enjoy the forums!

::welcome::

happy we're gettin' bigger :)

I think I'm going to customize the interior a little bit, it had a poison green carpet now it is ripped out I think I'm going to replace it with a black one.

First to get rid of the rust!!!

The body was ''modified'' to look like Eleanore ;) See the hoodscoop and the rear upper trunk. This was not my work. But I will keep it and sometime in the future it will get the matching color, silver-metallic/black stripes.

I look to the future and I know the car will look 'Kick-Ass' when it's done!

@ david: I live in Harsefeld near Hamburg.

( Hope my grammar is not that bad )

WELCOME aboard, Dennis!

It would appear that you have a very good start with your Grande. I look forward to interacting with you on the Forums.

Again, Welcome!!

BT

Hey, Dennis, your grammar is great from where I sit. At least 1000% better than my German, that's for sure. :)

I had a girlfriend in college who was majoring in German, and I helped her study for tests, so I picked up a tiny bit of the language.

Doc

Welcome to the site. Even though our cars are a tad on the heavy side, you can get quite a bit of power out of the 302 with some modifications.

I'm happy about every piece of advice!

So, just tell me where I should look carefully, where problems of all kinds could hide.

I'm a 'Noobster' ;) and willing to learn!

Hey, Dennis, your grammar is great from where I sit. At least 1000% better than my German, that's for sure. :)

I had a girlfriend in college who was majoring in German, and I helped her study for tests, so I picked up a tiny bit of the language.

Doc
Große bier bitte is not picking up the langauge. :D

Herzlich Willkommen! ::welcome::

Looks like most of the 71-73 owners from the German forum are signing up!

Regards,

Mike

Dennis, my inlaws live in Harsefeld :)

I live on the north side, 30 km back from Hamburg.

@Tnfastbk I see you can speak the most importend words. With these words you can have a happy drunken live here. dancebanana

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back