...and then there were 5...scratch that, it's 6 again

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don65Stang

Reaction score
My Car
Several.
My brother-in-law decided to buy my 71 H-code. That's a mixed blessing I suppose because he'll be driving a Mach 1 while the rest of mine are in various stages of restoration. :dodgy:

That's a good car though and he will enjoy all the attention it will bring. I promised to help him paint it and I'm sure he will have lots of new old car owner questions for me.

BTW, he's now a member on here as of today and should be posting an Intro thread. His user name is Bradster80. Let the adventure begin! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
At least it stayed in the familia. Well, seen the name come and go, but no intro :)
He'll post an intro. I guess he got busy...today was his day off. He works at the local Dodge dealership. I told him when he drives the Mach 1 to work he will have the coolest car on the lot; although the SR/T Challengers are pretty cool. Feel free to poke fun at him - I do on a regular basis & he's a good sport. He'll be coming over to the house tonight for a Mach 1 play date - meaning we have to prep & paint the engine that's going into his car.

At least it stayed in the familia. Well, seen the name come and go, but no intro :)
He'll post an intro. I guess he got busy...today was his day off. He works at the local Dodge dealership. I told him when he drives the Mach 1 to work he will have the coolest car on the lot; although the SR/T Challengers are pretty cool. Feel free to poke fun at him - I do on a regular basis & he's a good sport. He'll be coming over to the house tonight for a Mach 1 play date - meaning we have to prep & paint the engine that's going into his car.
HHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMM :worthlesswithoutpics:

...and then there is 6 (again).

Instead of working on Brad's car like we had planned, I bought a red 71 H-code tonight that's in pieces & has lots of extra parts from a second parts car that the owner already sent to the crusher. This one should make a nice car once reassembled.

Stay tuned 71_badmach & I'll assemble it for you. :p

...and then there is 6 (again).

Instead of working on Brad's car like we had planned, I bought a red 71 H-code tonight that's in pieces & has lots of extra parts from a second parts car that the owner already sent to the crusher. This one should make a nice car once reassembled.

Stay tuned 71_badmach & I'll assemble it for you. :p
lollerz ::beer::

In winter Cheap UGG Boots are really welcome through the style mens UGG boots forsale, but in fact, boots very first Australian shepherd is putting on cozy

winter, the very first Australian to put on the boots are shaving wool workers. So profit UGG 5854 traditional mini boots commencing male models, designs

alone as very simple snow boots fur coat, the two adult males and ladies wear, as putting on effect, to determine how the purpose of your mix. Ive discerned

that their are numerous of product sales heading on these days. And why not.ugg profit The xmas break from perform was not really favourable most stores.

They just do not recou.ugg profit on the internet UGG Boots Sale a bulk belonging to the wealth they they compensated out to possess their isle stuffed with

merchandise. This is frequently a horrid conditions for them.UGG Bailey key Triplet Boots nely a pair of traditional considerable Bailey key Triplet UGG as

nicely obtaining a cardigan.

Ugg boots uk outlet Chocolate uggs sale Grey uggs sale
Initiate rant...

SPAMMER! SPAM! SPAMSPAMSPAM!

Rant over....

Don, did you at least give him the " brother in law " price ?

Don Ohio

I'm thinking. Camp out at Dons. Get at least one finished and we'll go to next project car and work our way North. Helps the economy ya know!
I think that's a great idea & I have just the car I need help with...the M-code. Someone bring a cowl, another can bring a driver side rear frame rail, the trunk floor, drop offs, & tail light panel can be tackled by a team of two, the battery tray and radiator support also needs some attention. So yeah, come on; the cars in the back yard longing for attention! :D

Thanks Mark for volunteering me to go first. Who's next; I have many extra parts?

Back