Another newbie from down under

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Mike,

Welcome from the most isolated city in the world! Anything I can help you with, let me know.

Cheers...

...Mickus
Thanks Mickus from Perth?

Being so isolated the parts sellers think they can charge an arm/leg for parts/shipping so how come I can get it myself 7-10 days from USA for much less?Someone is trying to pull our pants down I reckon. I am looking for help with RHD conversion problems and seem to be missing some brackets for mounting pedal box/steering column so if you have any experience with RHD conversion would appreciate it. Cheers Mick from Australind
I've picked up a few things locally/nationally that I've been able to pull a deal on but most of my purchases have come from the regular suppliers in the US. I was careful to make sure my purchases, before fr8, were under AU$1000 so I didn't get slugged with duty and gst but some of the larger and pricier items I just had to bite the bullet. One of the main suppliers in the US calculate fr8 automatically at time of order where most give an estimate and charge when picked. I found that the one that calculates when you order could be manipulated by breaking up the order which reduced total fr8 cost. I also have a coupon code for an extra 5%, pm me and I'll share it with you.

Can't help you with RHD as mine came LHD and has happily stayed LHD but unless you've done so try Ken Quinn 0419 998 454. If he can't help he may be able to point you in the right direction. You may need to get the brackets you need fabricated locally.

Cheers...

...Mickus from Swan Valley

Welcome from coastal Alabama. Be sure to drop a pin on the Member Map (under the Fun Stuff tab at the top of the page).

Back