Any Torino folks?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
66 Mustang 347/C4
69 Cougar XR7 460/C6
Not a Mustang, but I just have to brag about my newest offering.
A tach for non tach 68 Torinos. Replaces the clock or clock delete. I used a factory tach to design the artwork.

Attachments

• 2022-02-23 12.12.12.jpg
    2022-02-23 12.12.12.jpg
    695.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 2022-02-23 12.09.30.jpg
    2022-02-23 12.09.30.jpg
    621 KB · Views: 8
No, but I've done a number of 69/70 Torino and Montego wiring sets.

Bob, I just passed this along to a '68/'69 Fairlane/Torino group I belong to. Hopefully your inbox gets buried in requests. ;)
Hope you don't mind but I suggested the guys with '69's talk to you about doing some of those as well.

Steve

Nice work. I have a build I am planning for a sister 68 Mercury Cyclone. I have two cars now that will become one in the end, but other than the body profile not much will be original. Going with a pro-street build, full chassis, back half, blown BBF custom interior. From what I have heard tach's are a rare commodity in the Torino's and Cyclones. I will share your product and contact information on some FB forums for these models.

Bob, I just passed this along to a '68/'69 Fairlane/Torino group I belong to. Hopefully your inbox gets buried in requests. ;)
Hope you don't mind but I suggested the guys with '69's talk to you about doing some of those as well.

Steve
I will hold off posting to the same groups it sounds like you are in as well.

Thanks BKDunha. I am working on a tach for Cyclones and Montegos. Unfortunately I am finding more and more specialty vendors or vendors that deal with small business just don't exist anymore. I am also working on a '69 Torino version, but the brushed aluminum on those is really challenging.
As an aside, I do Cyclone GT tachs and ammeters. I actually have 3 GT clusters I am hoping to get done for Carlisle Ford this year.

Back