Anybody keeping track?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We could throw up a poll, and make participation MANDATORY!!!

It occurs to me we have picked up quite a few new 73 members as of late. Anybody know the year count within the forum?
In 2010 we ended the year with 295 members. In 2011 we picked up 821 more bringing the end year total to 1117. Since the beginning of this year to right now 280 more members have joined. As of right now we have 1398 memberships.

However, this is a total number count and includes spammers, bots and riffraff who have been banned. The number of members in good standing is slightly less than the overall total.

The reason it occured to me is that it would actually be a pretty good gauge of % of survivors vs, # produced each year with a membership this large. Any ideas how to easily pool that info would be great!

The reason it occured to me is that it would actually be a pretty good gauge of % of survivors vs, # produced each year with a membership this large. Any ideas how to easily pool that info would be great!
I think there are a lot of 71/73's out there whose owners have not joined here. I keep seeing a lot on eBay, Craigslist, etc, that do not look familiar as belonging to members here. It would be interesting to have an estimate of survivors.

I wasn't implying that all 71-73's here. From a total # produced standpoint, it would reflect an average of the #'s per year that are still around. Say 1000 members, of those there are 250 71's, 325 72's and 425 73's. Say vs 425 71's, 250 72's and 325 73's. If you take into account the production #'s you get a pretty good feel for 1. Whats still on the road and 2. Which years are popular to the general public. See?

There is a part of me that has always desired to be called riffraff , don't know why :)
There is a part of me that has always desired to be called river trash, which is kind of like riffraff, but with a whitewater raft. :D

Steve

rvrtrash1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of the roughly 7 pages of the registry on this site the 73's are out in front so far 73 = 48 , 72 = 39 , 71 = 45 granted all members have not registered there yet , but it is a starting point . Probably a long way to go as well though

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of the roughly 7 pages of the registry on this site the 73's are out in front so far 73 = 48 , 72 = 39 , 71 = 45 granted all members have not registered there yet , but it is a starting point . Probably a long way to go as well though
Home page says we have (and have had) 1400 members. I guess we need the membership to post up! What say members!! ::thumb::

I guess the info obtained on the registry shows the importance of taking the time to do it. There are alot of us out there, everywhere.

It occurs to me we have picked up quite a few new 73 members as of late. Anybody know the year count within the forum?
You could search the Registry and get a "rough" guesstimate.

That is how the government does things.

mike
Haaaa ....good idea then we could create committees have an election regarding the committee create sub committees have meetings on how to have a meeting then do some research then set up bylaws then we could create a diversity group to include Chebbie guys and .....:D

You could search the Registry and get a "rough" guesstimate.

That is how the government does things.

mike
Haaaa ....good idea then we could create committees have an election regarding the committee create sub committees have meetings on how to have a meeting then do some research then set up bylaws then we could create a diversity group to include Chebbie guys and .....:D
Yeah thats what we need a big government controlling us..............AHHHHHHHHHH NO

Back