• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anyone have a hacked up radio bezel?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Animal Lawyer

Reaction score
I have a great Kenwood double din nav radio with cameras and bluetooth and sirius that I took out when I blew up my Z and would love to install it in the stang, but won't hack up the original bezel to try. So, before I go purchase a good bezel to try to hack up for a double din install, does anyone already have a hacked up bezel they might want to sell inexpensively?

I was looking at having modern tech for my 73 as well, but most being in 2 dins I was looking at single ones instead as I recall the frame of the dashboard has a tray and more metal in the way that would need to be removed as well.

Really curious to see how you will squeeze that baby in! So please document and share your install if you manage to do it!

Back